Acoustiblok All Weather Sound Panels® are engineered specifically to withstand the most rigorous outdoor and industrial environments. Water, moisture, humid salt air or salt water, dirt, dust, constant ultraviolet light, chlorine air, grease, corrosion, and most harsh chemicals are not a problem for this wonderful product. Acoustiblok's outdoor sound panels are washable with a hose. Very durable, long lasting and usable in hundreds of areas and applications. Both sides are covered (unlike "interior only" one sided sound panels). The panel has an incredible NRC of 1.00 (Noise Reduction Coefficient), actual Riverbank Acoustical Laboratories test results.
In addition, these panels are not just "sound absorbing" but also "sound blocking". This allows one to not only absorb sound but also stop the sound from penetrating through the panel, a very meaningful advantage over conventional "sound absorbing" panels which stop sound reflections but are poor sound barriers. The panels have an extraordinarily high STC of 30 (Sound Transmission Class), as the panels contain large amounts of the Acoustiblok® material.
Check out how Acoustiblok All Weather Sound Panels have been used successfully to solve many types of noise problems.
Here are just a few of the many applications of the Acoustiblok All Weather Sound Panels:
- Highway Road Noise
- Railroad Yards
- Noisy Air Conditioner Compressors and Fans
- Marine Vessels
- Engine Noise
- Transportation Barriers
- Industrial Machinery Areas
- Engine Test Cells
- Power Plants
- Shooting Ranges
- Mining Operations
- Recording Studios
- Commercial Vehicles
- Community Noise Control
- Correctional Facilities
- Childcare Centers
- Swimming Pool Areas
- Construction Sites
- Night Clubs
The all new "Hurricane" Model All Weather Sound Panels are just about as rugged as the oil rigs they were first used on. When the north wind came a-blowing and oil rig roughnecks were working 24/7 it was evident we needed a panel even more rugged and durable than the standard All Weather Sound Panel.
While still providing the maximum 1.00 NRC sound absorption and the high STC rating provided by the internal Acoustiblok® material, the advantages of the "Hurricane" model include:
- Withstands winds up to 271 MPH (derived from TAS202 tests @ 188 psf)
- UL Std 723 fire tested: Flame spread zero, smoke developed zero
- Extreme durability in harsh environments
- Strain hardened 0.040" (1.016mm) corrosion resistant perforated aluminum front is far more durable for abuse and sharp objects
- Strain hardened 0.032" (0.813mm) corrosion resistant solid aluminum back still results in great STC but now also allows for a needed fire rating and a increased durability
- Tempered 0.125" (3.175mm) corrosion resistant aluminum frame provides added strength and rigidity
- New heavy duty frames have 18 flush eyelets free from any protrusions or screw heads thus allowing flush stacking and storage: Easily stack 50 panels in only 10 feet of height
- Panels may be easily mounted on walls or between H-beams. If temporary use is required, they are easily tied together with stainless steel wire ties